Beeswax Furniture Polish and Conditioner with Orange Oil. Wood Floor Scratch Repair, Feed Into Hardwood, Restore and Protect Cabinets 16 Ounce
Beeswax Furniture Polish and Conditioner with Orange Oil. Wood Floor Scratch Repair, Feed Into Hardwood, Restore and Protect Cabinets 16 Ounce by Touch Of Oranges at NB Coupon Clipper. MPN: TOB16oz. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver is a special formula for restoring and protecting all kinds of wood surfaces. We recommend using the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver after cleaning the wood surface with our Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner. This 16-ounce bottle of wood preserver can be used on many different kinds of woods. Use it on maple, pine, oak, redwood, and all of your hardwoods. It can be used to restore and protect hardwood floors, wooden tables and chairs, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabine
Product Description & Reviews
Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver is a special formula for restoring and protecting all kinds of wood surfaces. We recommend using the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver after cleaning the wood surface with our Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner. This 16-ounce bottle of wood preserver can be used on many different kinds of woods. Use it on maple, pine, oak, redwood, and all of your hardwoods. It can be used to restore and protect hardwood floors, wooden tables and chairs, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, wooden furniture, veneer, paneling, and pianos. Use the product on antique wooden furniture, and witness the dramatic restoration. It can even be safely used on wooden salad bowls and utensils. It can also be used on outdoor wood surfaces, like wooden patio chairs, doors, window frames, small decks, and wood paneling around hot tubs. Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver can be used to repair wood with sun damage and water damage. You no longer need to look at dingy, dry, and lifeless wood surfaces. This amazing wood preserver will protect, enhance, and guard wood surfaces for many years to come. It can be used both finished and unfinished wood surfaces. When cleaning and preserving most wood projects, we recommend using 0000 steel wool. However, do not use steel wool on high gloss finishes like cherry or mahogany, or on surfaces with a black lacquer finish. Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver contains beeswax, orange oil, and natural waxes like carnauba wax. The beeswax in this product gives wood surfaces a natural, silky smooth finish, and it's clear so it won't change the shade of the original stain. The orange oil in this product is a natural and safe alternative to the harsh, toxic chemicals that are often found in other wood cleaners and polishes. It's safe to use around children, and it won't harm your pets. Furthermore, this product is easy on your hands. After using, Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver leaves behind a pleasant orange scent. wood floor scratch reapir
Features & Highlights
- FOR FINISHED OR UNFINISHED WOOD SURFACES - Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver can be used on both finished and unfinished wood surfaces. We recommend using 0000 steel wool when cleaning and preserving most wood projects. However, do not use steel wool on high gloss finishes like cherry or mahogany, or on black lacquer finishes. Use Touch of Beeswax after using Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner.
- USE ON FLOORS, CABINETS, AND FURNITURE - Touch of Beeswax can be used on all kinds of wood surfaces. Use it as a conditioner for your hardwood floors. Use it to restore and protect your kitchen cabinets and other wooden cabinets. You can also use it to preserve wooden furniture. This product will reveal the natural beauty of the wood surfaces around your house.
- RESTORE ANTIQUE FURNITURE - Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver can even be used on antique woods. Our unique preserving solution will recondition tired and faded wood surfaces, restoring their original beauty. It penetrates directly into the wood to revitalize sun damaged and water damaged surfaces, leaving a lustrous, polished shine. This is the kind of shine that antique dealers dream of.
- WITH NATURAL ORANGE OIL - Orange oil is one of the best natural cleaning agents. We use it in our Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner, and it works wonders in our Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver as well. Orange oil is a safe alternative to the toxic, harsh chemicals that are found in many other wood cleaners and polishes. It's safe to use around children and pets, and it's easy on your hands.
- WOOD FLOOR SCRATCH REPAIR- If you let the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver set and dry overnight it will penetrate up to a quarter inch into the wood surface. This will prevent the wood from drying and cracking. Especially dry or damaged wood surfaces may need multiple coats of the product. This wood preserver contains beeswax orange oil and carnauba wax.
Touch Of Oranges
Wood Conditioners, Waxes & Oils
Touch Of Oranges
2.9 x 2.3 x 9.3 inches
Have questions about this item (TOB16oz), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Touch Of Oranges, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 853324008142, ean: 0853324008142,
We LOVE caring for cutting boards and we looked everywhere for a great applicator for CLARK'S wax and oil products. After scouring the internet for something we could recommend, all we could find was a cheap Chinese square shaped applicator (which is...
mpn: ren65, ean: 0649387000007,
Extraordinary wax polish restores, refreshes and protects fine furniture, antiques, precious metals, collectibles, art and much more. It's also ideal for use as a friction finish for woodturning. It dries hard instantly, resists liquid spillage, does...
mpn: 1000-GC, ean: 0633841266368,
INVENTORY UPDATE: LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE. ORDER NOW TO AVOID DELAYS We'll do our best to restock as quickly as possible, but as we're a very small business, there may be a lag time during which the product is unavailable. Thanks for understanding...
mpn: D0-RA8S-E8OX, ean: 0853324008012,
Why Finish?As the last step in CLARK'S Cutting Board Maintenance, the Finish creates a final protective barrier between your food and your board. It also gives wood a beautiful luster, transforming it from a tool to a show piece.CLARK'S Cutting Board...