Blacklight LED Wave Ripple Flicker Special Effects Lighting kit for Props Scenery Fluorescent Paints 12 Volt DC
Blacklight LED Wave Ripple Flicker Special Effects Lighting kit for Props Scenery Fluorescent Paints 12 Volt DC by Prop and Scenery Lights at NB Coupon Clipper. MPN: SBL2-BL-WEC-KIT1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This unit is a professional blacklight LED wave ripple flicker simulation light source for a variety of uses, including building props, scenery and costumes. The kit will run for more than 12 hours with 8 new AA batteries (not included). The cable socket assembly can be made to fit into rigid foam, wood or other material (requiring 7/16'' diameter hole). The taper of the socket body locks it into place, and the socket has a front flange to limit the insertion depth and provide a finished appeara
Product Description & Reviews
This unit is a professional blacklight LED wave ripple flicker simulation light source for a variety of uses, including building props, scenery and costumes. The kit will run for more than 12 hours with 8 new AA batteries (not included). The cable socket assembly can be made to fit into rigid foam, wood or other material (requiring 7/16" diameter hole). The taper of the socket body locks it into place, and the socket has a front flange to limit the insertion depth and provide a finished appearance. The controller has three buttons that regulate the WEC (Wave Effects Control) functions: Speed, Light, and Mode: First, the Speed button doubles as the on/off switch. It also adjusts how quickly the light changes in the dynamic effects mode and the specific level of light in the static dimming mode. To turn the unit off, the Speed button must be held longer than 3 seconds. When turned back on, the controller resumes the settings last used. The Speed button provides 12 light level options in the static dimming mode and 20 speed options in the dynamic effects mode. Second, the Light button begins the static dimming mode, which offers 12 different, fixed intensities of light. It enables the light to be as dim or bright as desired. Third, the Mode button initiates the dynamic effects mode. In addition to also providing the static dimming mode, this mode offers six dynamic effects: 1. Wave / Ripple (Shallow) 2. Wave / Ripple (Storm) 3. Wave / Ripple (Average) 4. Wave (Rough Surf) 5. Wave (Storm Swells) 6. Wave (Deep Swells). 7. Static dimming. At faster speeds a flickering flame effect can also be achieved. This kit consists of three items: a Wave Effects Control, a bulb and cable socket assembly, and a 12-volt battery holder (which houses 8 AA batteries). The LED lamp bulb is composed of 24 LEDs in clear silicone rubber, using ultraviolet UV-A 390nm to 395nm nominal wavelength peak. Applications: Costumes Blacklight art Escape rooms Lantern props
Features & Highlights
- Designed for use in darker settings. Not to illumine with purple glow but intended to make fluorescent objects themselves light up while keeping everything else dark. Makes fluorescent materials eye-catching and brighter than itself
- Optimized to reduce its own visible light and make fluorescent materials glow, such as paints, plastics or pigments, in low-light level settings and darker ambience
- Controller provides wave ripple and flicker effects with 6 different dynamic modes with 20 speed steps each. Can imitate water and flame effects. Remembers last setting used when turned on again
- Easy to operate, runs on 8 AA batteries (batteries not included, use AA alkaline batteries). May also be operated from 12-volt DC power supply. Includes blacklight bulb, cable socket, control, and battery holder assembly
- Removable Bi-Pin bulb houses 24 mini UV LEDs in clear silicone rubber molded bulb, with bulb height of 1-1/8" and diameter of ½", emitting UV light, 390-395nm wavelength. Cable socket assembly with bulb has overall length of 11-1/2" and can be made to fit into various prop, craft, or scenery materials
Prop and Scenery Lights
Prop and Scenery Lights, LLC
Black Light Bulbs
Prop and Scenery Lights, LLC
3.8 x 2.4 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (SBL2-BL-WEC-KIT1), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Prop and Scenery Lights, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Product Name:Black Lights Bulb 9 Leds UV Light Bar Glow in the Dark Party Supplies for Blacklight Party Birthday Wedding Dance DJ Stage LightingFeaturesclassic uv black lights with remote control,will be very convenient to change the light style you ...
mpn: BF-175, ean: 0026713801758,
The 40-Watt, 10'' U-Tube Replacement Lamp keeps your Flowtron Bug Killer running efficiently. Yearly replacement is recommended to retain maximum black light output, and with Flowtron's comprehensive line of black light replacement bulbs, you can cho...
mpn: UV-P30-11W-395, ean: 0814196018554,
Need an UV LED Spot Light Bulb? Replace it with ProjectLED's UV LED Spot Light Bulb - PAR30 Long Neck Shape - 11 Watt - 395 to 405nm Our UV LED Spot Light Bulb is an energy efficient and long lasting replacement for your fluorescent UV Bulbs. GoldenG...
mpn: BC1337, ean: 0048777109243,
#CLS/CLG - 300 watt - 120 volt - T9 - Single Contact Bayonet (BA15s) Base - 3,200K - Opaque | Ushio Incandescent Projector Light Bulb.Color/Finish: Opaque. Color Temperature: 3,200K. Average Lifetime: 500 hours. Lumens (light output): 7700.