Looking for a faster, more efficient way to clean your bathroom? Spending less than 10 minutes each day on simple bathroom cleaning can significantly improve the cleanliness of your bathroom. It will also help cut down on the time you spend on a real thorough weekly bathroom cleaning. Read the tips below to learn how to clean your bathroom quickly and more efficiently.
General Bathroom Upkeep
* After you finish showering, take a towel and wipe the walls of the tub/shower, including the glass doors. This will help cut down on mildew growth by eliminating moisture from the tile and glass doors.
* Keep washcloths and a spray bottle filled with your favorite cleaner in your bathroom vanity for quick cleaning. Spray the sink and toilet and then wipe it dry.
* Use another washcloth or rag to wipe the door knobs and handles. Wiping the door knobs and handles will decrease the amount of germs and decrease the chances of on passing germs from person to person.
* Spray some bathroom cleaner on the floor, dampen a rag and wipe. While this isn't a thorough cleaning, it's a great mid-week cleanup. It will make your weekly bathroom cleaning a lot easier.
* Cleaning time will vary according to bathroom size. However, even larger bathrooms can be cleaned with a quick wipe down in 10 minutes.
* Let the toilet bowl disinfectant remain in the toilet bowl for 15-20 minutes. Not only will it help with disinfecting, it will also get the toilet clean and smelling better.
* Can't get the smell out of our toilet? Try baking soda. Baking soda is a natural odor remover. All you need to do is sprinkle about one cup of baking soda into the toilet bowl and you'll begin to see a difference. Sprinkle the baking soda in the toilet once a week to keep the odor from returning.
* To remove dirt and mildew from the corners of the tub or shower, dip cotton balls in bleach, place them in the corners of the tub and leave them there for 15 minutes. Remove the cotton balls and rinse well.
* Clean your glass shower doors with vinegar. Vinegar is a fantastic all natural cleaner and inexpensive too. You can purchase it in bulk from warehouse stores. For shower doors with hard water stains, pour vinegar, directly from the bottle on the doors. Let it remain for 10-15 minutes. Lightly scrub with a sponge and then rinse with water. For lighter stains, dip a sponge in vinegar and wipe the shower doors.
* Shower curtains can get dirty with mildew frequently. To help prevent mildew on a shower curtain, soak it in a bucket of water and salt. Many shower curtains are machine washable. Follow the instructions on your shower curtain for easy washing.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!